Skip to main content

NIGHT HUNTRESS SERIES (Book One - Halfway to the Grave)


Half-vampire Catherine Crawfield is going after the undead with a vengeance, hoping that one of these deadbeats is her father - the one responsible for ruining her mother's life. Then she's captured by Bones, a vampire bounty hunter, and is forced into an unholy partnership.
In exchange for finding her father, Cat agrees to train with the sexy night stalker until her battle reflexes are as sharp as his fangs. She's amazed she doesn't end up as his dinner - are there actually good vampires? Pretty soon Bones will have her convinced that being half-dead doesn't have to be all bad. But before she can enjoy her newfound status as kick-ass demon hunter, Cat and Bones are pursued by a group of killers. Now Cat will have to choose a side . . . and Bones is turning out to be as tempting as any man with a heartbeat.





OH MY GOD I AM SO SO SO SO OBSESSED AND I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR NOT READING THIS SERIES YEARS AGO IT IS THE NIGHT HUNTRESS SERIES BY 

Jeaniene Frost, ITS A PARANORMAL FANTASY ROMANCEISH BUT OMFG I WILL UPDATE WITH FULL REVIEW AFTER I READ SERIES ENTIRELY!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck Up Suit by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward

This was a DNF at 50% for me unfortunately but I am still writing about it on here because I do not think it was a bad book in fact before the 50% mark I was LOVING it, it's just that once a certain "problem" came I was really angry and upset since it was not something I enjoy when it happens in books and I just couldn't read any further. I will not post the spoiler on here but on my Goodreads account I did write why I stopped reading so if you do want to know what the "problem" was I will link my small review here so you can check it out. I still think if you don't get bothered by much when reading that you would love this story it really was a great story and I loved the hero and heroine A LOT! So check it out if you haven't already  <3
MY REVIEW - SPOILER

From theNew York TimesBestselling authors of Cocky Bastard, comes a sexy new standalone novel. 

It started out like any other morning on the train.

Until I became mesmerized by the guy sitting a…

The Boss by Cari Quinn & Taryn Elliot (Books 1-4) 4 1/2 stars

I've only done two really bad things in my life--secretly live in the maid's quarters of my beloved grams foreclosed beach house and lie to get a job as a personal assistant to billionaire Blake Carson.
My enemy, my lover, my savior. 
He's only two out of the three, if only I can figure out which two before I end up on the streets or in jail. 
Or worse. 
* If you like seductive serials from authors like Olivia Thorne, Hannah Ford, and Ainsley Booth...this is your kind of story.
So I officially had time to start reading again after my winter classes ended! I thought I'd start the year off by just picking something by reading no spoilers, no synopsis, just dive in and read and I was pleasantly surprised. I picked up a new serial series, The Boss by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliot. Books one through four are already out and I knocked all four out in a day, each took about an hour or so to read. They were highly enjoyable and I think people who love a sexy jealous man with a str…

Currently Reading in Audiobook - Royally Matched

Some men are born responsible, some men have responsibility thrust upon them. Henry John Edgar Thomas Pembrook, Prince of Wessco, just got the motherlode of all responsibility dumped in his regal lap.
He’s not handling it well.
Hoping to help her grandson to rise to the occasion, Queen Lenora agrees to give him "space"—but while the Queen’s away, the Prince will play. After a chance meeting with an American television producer, Henry finally makes a decision all on his own:
Welcome to Matched: Royal Edition. 
A reality TV dating game show featuring twenty of the world's most beautiful blue bloods gathered in the same castle. Only one will win the diamond tiara, only one will capture the handsome prince’s heart.
While Henry revels in the sexy, raunchy antics of the contestants as they fight, literally, for his affection, it’s the quiet, bespectacled girl in the corner—with the voice of an angel and a body that would tempt a saint—who catches his eye.
The more Henry gets t…