Well as we are working on writing a few reviews for you guys of some really amazing books, I thought I would do a little fun post since we seem to have many new visitors on the blog, which I am so excited about! I thought I would shout out my top eight favorite books/series EVER, and it's eight because ... i'm a rebel I guess!
So maybe you'll find another new favorite too if you haven't read some of them yet!
1. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James (Trilogy, Erotica/Adult)
*I am sure this is obvious and that most of the world has read these books, BUT they are my absolute top favorite and by the slim chance you don't live on this planet and haven't read it, YOU SHOULD!
2. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (Young Adult"ish")
*This is the story that really got me started on reading, My obsession for years was so real, If you want a beautiful, amazing young adult romance, THIS IS IT!
3. Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven (New Adult)
*This is a new found obsession but it is no less than the others, HOLY GARBAGE PAIL. This story was amazing, out of this world. If you haven't read it, you should go like right now! Also sequel coming out soon so you won't have to wait TOO long for it!
4. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
* This was what got me over my Fifty Shades hangover and BOY was it worth it, one of the best books I have ever read, I admit when I first heard about it I was like this sounds ridiculous but then I read it and was SO mad I didn't read it sooner!
5. Wait For You Series by J.Lynn (New Adult)
* Now I put the whole series because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM ALL, they follow different couples but each one is just as good as the one before! I recommend them all!
6. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
*What a beautiful and sad story, this one gives ALL the feels, and it's becoming a movie with NICK BATEMAN. That is all that has to be said... so i'll say it again NICK BATEMAN.
7. Wicked by Jennifer Armentrout (New Adult Parnormal Romance)
BEST PARANORMAL ROMANCE EVER! No more is being said other than READ IT!
8. Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines (New Adult)
This was my introduction to New Adult Romance, it was the day I fell in love with it, Oh and Rush too ;]