Skip to main content

Review : The Deal by Elle Kennedy

The Deal by Elle Kennedy 

10+  STARS 

She’s about to make a deal with the college bad boy... 
Hannah Wells has finally found someone who turns her on. But while she might be confident in every other area of her life, she’s carting around a full set of baggage when it comes to sex and seduction. If she wants to get her crush’s attention, she’ll have to step out of her comfort zone and make him take notice…even if it means tutoring the annoying, childish, cocky captain of the hockey team in exchange for a pretend date. 
...and it’s going to be oh so good. 
All Garrett Graham has ever wanted is to play professional hockey after graduation, but his plummeting GPA is threatening everything he’s worked so hard for. If helping a sarcastic brunette make another guy jealous will help him secure his position on the team, he’s all for it. But when one unexpected kiss leads to the wildest sex of both their lives, it doesn’t take long for Garrett to realize that pretend isn’t going to cut it. Now he just has to convince Hannah that the man she wants looks a lot like him.




OH MY GOD. A New favorite, a new love, this book was just fantastic !!!! 

I really enjoyed the whole thing, I could hardly put it down. I mean I woke up in the middle of the night to continue reading it and during my lunch break . I don't love books like this THAT often but when I do the obsession begins. I am sure you'll have an obsession once you read The Deal also!

This book gave me all the feels, it was funny, great writing, amazing characters, made me feel sad, mad, jealous… the works! I think Hannah is my favorite heroine ever, I don't even know why but she was just great she was so NORMAL. I enjoyed being able to relate to her. She was also hilarious and not a whore and was pretty smart throughout the whole book. She went through a rough time in her past but she never stopped that from affecting her future more than it needed to. 

Garrett was just hot and sweet and funny and everything you want in a man. Sure he's a man slut like the rest of the guys but it's not for long. He's the hot popular jock hockey player who everyone is obsessed with and I totally understand the obsession. He was a great hero in all the right ways. He could be quite a handful at times with his arrogant personality but you can just tell he's a great person under all of it.

This is a really cute story, not this extreme amount of drama, maybe beating around the bush a little but nothing crazy! Hannah and Garrett together made me so happy, they were fun and got along great. They fell in love unexpectedly but when they got together it was amazing. This couple is the couple you see and go they will live on forever and get married and have lots of babies in book world! 

The Elle Kennedy did a wonderful job with this story, truly one of the best I have read in a while! I think if you want a college romance, this is it right here!

The Deal - Amazon US

Xoxo,

Valerie =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck Up Suit by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward

This was a DNF at 50% for me unfortunately but I am still writing about it on here because I do not think it was a bad book in fact before the 50% mark I was LOVING it, it's just that once a certain "problem" came I was really angry and upset since it was not something I enjoy when it happens in books and I just couldn't read any further. I will not post the spoiler on here but on my Goodreads account I did write why I stopped reading so if you do want to know what the "problem" was I will link my small review here so you can check it out. I still think if you don't get bothered by much when reading that you would love this story it really was a great story and I loved the hero and heroine A LOT! So check it out if you haven't already  <3
MY REVIEW - SPOILER

From theNew York TimesBestselling authors of Cocky Bastard, comes a sexy new standalone novel. 

It started out like any other morning on the train.

Until I became mesmerized by the guy sitting a…

Current Read - Darker Water by Lauren Stewart

Darker Water (Once and Forever #1) By Lauren Stewart

After another painful breakup, Laney Temple finally understands that love is a fairytale and sex rarely comes with a happy ending. She's too busy for it right now anyway--she has a business to run, art to create, and candy to crush. Eventually she'll be ready to switch from her plastic-or-silicon lover to a flesh-and-blood one. But before that happens, she needs to be sure she won't feel any of those annoying emotions that make her heart do things it wasn't meant to do…

Like break

Carson Bennett is completely upfront about what he wants, and it has nothing to do with Laney's heart. Her lips? Hell yeah. Other parts of her body? You better f*cking believe it. But her heart? Nope, not even a little. Until it does... a lot. But having feelings for someone isn't allowed. It's the kind of thing you're supposed to push down deep and cover up with one-night stands, sarcasm, and booze...

Like secrets

Two people wan…

The Boss by Cari Quinn & Taryn Elliot (Books 1-4) 4 1/2 stars

I've only done two really bad things in my life--secretly live in the maid's quarters of my beloved grams foreclosed beach house and lie to get a job as a personal assistant to billionaire Blake Carson.
My enemy, my lover, my savior. 
He's only two out of the three, if only I can figure out which two before I end up on the streets or in jail. 
Or worse. 
* If you like seductive serials from authors like Olivia Thorne, Hannah Ford, and Ainsley Booth...this is your kind of story.
So I officially had time to start reading again after my winter classes ended! I thought I'd start the year off by just picking something by reading no spoilers, no synopsis, just dive in and read and I was pleasantly surprised. I picked up a new serial series, The Boss by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliot. Books one through four are already out and I knocked all four out in a day, each took about an hour or so to read. They were highly enjoyable and I think people who love a sexy jealous man with a str…