Skip to main content

Who He Is (FireNine #1) By Shanora Williams

Who He Is (FireNine #1) By Shanora Williams

5 STARS !!

Eliza Smith has never been the one to seek a relationship. She’s never dated a guy in her life, never even hugged a man (outside of her father/manager of the hot and popular rock band, FireNine) but when she decides to spend her summer on tour with FireNine, it all changes. Eliza really gets to meet Gage Grendel - her former crush from high school and the lead singer of FireNine - and witness sides to him to which she’ll begin to truly despise.
She’ll ignore him, she’ll dislike his ways, she’ll do anything to try and stay away from him until Gage finally gets her to slip up and give in. She agrees on a casual fling with Gage, but soon they’ll both see how the fling will blur into something they can’t control and when it’s finally time for Eliza to go and accomplish her own dreams, she’ll know there’s more she took from Gage than she ever thought possible.


*There is a cliffhanger at the end of this book!


HOLY MOTHER MARY ON TOAST ! You know those books you kind of go into without knowing anything about the book or author and your all like "hey let me take a risk , maybe it'll be a good." Well I took that risk and I can not be more grateful for taking it. I absolutely adored this book and naturally I read it in one sitting as soon as I got it. During the entire book I thought it was an awesome book a 4.5 STARS for me but then , then I got to the end and normally I hate cliffhangers especially sad ones that rip my heart out and trust me this ending was all of that and more. After I finished the last scene I found myself literally crying, legitimate not normal crying, and let me tell you , I hardly cry in my everyday life let alone books! The last time I cried and felt such a strong emotion for a character was in 50 shades when Ana says' she's leaving Christian. So obviously this book was amped up to a whole 5 STARS for the amazing writing and the feelings that this author made me feel! Thank you Shanora !!! 



Lets' start out with the lovely Eliza Smith , I actually really enjoyed her. She was very down to earth and shy , a little boring , but also had a little bit of feistiness to her. She had a pretty rough past with her mom (that dumb whore) so I understand where she comes from with a lot of the things she does. I was also glad there was no "love triangle" in this book , thank you , thank you so rest assured if you hate that crap like I do. Eliza's father , oh god I LOVED BEN! He is actually the most awesome dad ever and he also happens to be FireNine's manager. 

(Add some more tattoos) & YES, YES, YES !


Now let's get on to our lovely Hero, Gage Grendel. Oh Gage, firstly I really like that name and second he was one sexy hottie. Gage is actually one of the members of FireNine as lead singer and I believe guitar as well. Eliza actually knows him from school since she always had a crush on him but Gage was about 3 years older and never really knew who she was back in high school. Obviously he's some playa playa mostly throughout this whole book there were times when I just wanted to backhand him like for real boy don't you learn?!? But then other times he was just so perfect. I truly loved him from beginning to finish no matter how much of a dirtbag he was. He was also kinda of Alphaish which I loved , he wasn't SUPER over the top , but he defiantly was NO wimp when it came to Eliza. When Gage and Eliza are together(ish) I really love them I feel they truly balance out as a couple!

There were also quite a few side characters and I truly loved them all and would love to read anything about them as well ! *hint hint* just saying ;]

Let me say there is a SERIOUS cliffhanger at the end like knife in the heart ! If you hate cliffhangers don't be worried because the author said the 2nd book will be out in September! *PHEW thank God <3 All in all this is an amazing story and I can't wait to see where the author takes it ! =]

I PERSONALLY THINK YOU SHOULD ALL READ THIS RIGHT NOW !!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just RELEASED : A Beautiful Mistake by Ashlee Price

Surprise... I went in for surgery and woke up married...to my doctor! How did this happen to a rich playboy like me?  After all, I believe in lust, not love. Maybe I can use this mistake to my advantage. My generous donation to the hospital will help buy her the respect she craves from her stuck up bosses. And a fake marriage is just what I need to get my family off my back. A great idea until the unexpected happens... We're drawn to each other like magnets.  I didn't expect to feel this way. She's the complete package.  Gorgeous eyes. Stunning curves. Virgin lips. But nah, I can't give in. We have a simple agreement. One year. Then divorce. My perfect plan starts to fall apart when her controlling, desperate ex threatens her.  Screw that. In this world, I protect what's mine. I'll protect Marian, the baby growing inside her and will destroy anyone who gets in my way.

Upcoming read : We Shouldn't by Vi Keeland

NOW A  NEW YORK TIMES ,  USA TODAY  &  WALL STREET JOURNAL  BESTSELLER! From  #1  New York Times  Bestseller Vi Keeland , comes a new, sexy  standalone  novel. Bennett Fox walked into my life on one hell of a crappy Monday morning. I was late for the first day at my new job--a job I'd now have to compete for even though I'd already worked  eight years  to earn it, because of an unexpected merger. While I lugged my belongings up to my new office, a meter maid wrote me a parking summons. She'd ticketed a long line of cars--except for the Audi parked in front of me, which happened to be the same make and model as mine. Annoyed, I decided to  regift  my ticket to the car that had evaded a fine. Chances were, the owner would pay it and be none the wiser. Except, I  accidentally  broke the windshield wiper while slipping the ticket onto the car's window. Seriously, my day couldn't get any worse. Things started to perk up when I ran into a gorgeous man in the eleva

BOOK EXPO 2018 REVIEW - SABINA

2018 was absolutely amazing ! Every year seriously they just get better and better with their book choices and authors to Book Expo. 2018 was again held in New York which makes me happy as its easily accessible again! Yay! I am looking forward to reading so many good books that I received. Especially A Curse So Dark and Lonely. Another book that I got (with hard work and lots of running) The Wicked King! Every year Book expo and Book con is like christmas. Although Book Con I believe could run a bit differently as there is just So many people, it is still a good time! Thank yu for holding an expo for books every year, us book nerds could not be more greatful!