Skip to main content

The Impact Of You By Kendall Ryan

The Impact Of You By Kendall Ryan

4 1/2 STARS !! 

Needing an escape from her past, Avery chooses a college where no one knows her. Keeping a low profile was the plan, falling for the intense frat boy, Jase wasn’t. Yet she can’t deny how alive she feels when he’s near. Even as common sense implores her to stay away, her body begs her to get closer.

Jase, numb from his own family drama, has grown bored with weekends fueled by nameless girls and countless bottles when he meets Avery. Helping her cope with her past is better than dealing with the bullshit his own life’s served up. Determined to drive away the painful secret she’s guarding, he appoints himself her life coach, and challenges her to new experiences. Getting close to her and being the one to make her smile are simply perks of the job. 

But when Avery’s past boldly saunters in, refusing to be forgotten, can Jase live with the truth about the girl he’s fallen for?



OH MY LORD , I LOVED THIS BOOK ! 

*I just knew from the very first line , that it was love at first sight with this book <3

"Thirty minutes into my first college party, and I'm ready to smack someone in the face with a shovel"

This book by far had to be my favorite out of all of Ryans' books (& I really liked her other books!) I felt like this book had much more meaning and was much more serious than her others, not that it wasn't funny or anything because it totally was,I honestly was hysterical at some parts of this story. I have about 30 lines highlighted because they were so hilarious! Kendall really did an amazing job with this New Adult story! *CLAPS, CLAPS ALL AROUND*

*By the way any author who puts a pimps and hoes party in a book , totally has my heart - I mean come on a PIMPS AND HOES PARTY PEOPLE! HOW FUCKING AMAZING IS THAT! 

I loved JASE AND AVERY ! Their relationship felt so real to me. It's not an insta-love which is great. At times , I don't mind the whole "Our eyes meet and I know I'm in love and now I must have her"  thing but sometimes you just wanna be like come the fuck on , you do not love her, YOUR A LIAR!  
But with Jase and Avery I loved that they formed a friendship first, it was so real and just so sweet to see a them come together that way!

Now Avery was your typical virgin , "good girl" - (I'll use that term kind of loosely) , running from her past yada-yada you get it, BUT I did really like her I felt like she was believable and she owned up to her past mistakes and took responsibility even though she was scared and super embarrassed like any normal girl would be. 

Jase on the other hand I LOVED him he was hot, sexy, just fucking amazingness  - and OF COURSE he use to be a dirtbag but ever since something traumatic happened in his past, he realized it wasn't worth it. Now I totally loved him but at one point I wanted to take him and bash his head into a wall repeatedly because what he did/said just wasn't cool and he was being a total douchecanoe, but it was real and I totally believe a guy would act that way. In the end I fell for him all over again cause you can't NOT fall for Jase, honestly. 

* Literally my only complaint is that I wish it had an epilogue, I like to feel like the characters are together forever, married with babies, old and grey holding hands, the whole hoopla. So, I was a little sad we didn't get to see their future together but it's okay cause in my head their future is awesome ! 

Either way, I could not put this story down and I read it straight through the day within a few hours. It is a great romantic , cute, fun read and I don't think you'll regret picking it up if you love New Adult romances! =] 

I look forward to more books from this author cause well she's awesome ! Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did ! 


SNAP IT UP



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just RELEASED : A Beautiful Mistake by Ashlee Price

Surprise... I went in for surgery and woke up married...to my doctor! How did this happen to a rich playboy like me?  After all, I believe in lust, not love. Maybe I can use this mistake to my advantage. My generous donation to the hospital will help buy her the respect she craves from her stuck up bosses. And a fake marriage is just what I need to get my family off my back. A great idea until the unexpected happens... We're drawn to each other like magnets.  I didn't expect to feel this way. She's the complete package.  Gorgeous eyes. Stunning curves. Virgin lips. But nah, I can't give in. We have a simple agreement. One year. Then divorce. My perfect plan starts to fall apart when her controlling, desperate ex threatens her.  Screw that. In this world, I protect what's mine. I'll protect Marian, the baby growing inside her and will destroy anyone who gets in my way.

Upcoming read : We Shouldn't by Vi Keeland

NOW A  NEW YORK TIMES ,  USA TODAY  &  WALL STREET JOURNAL  BESTSELLER! From  #1  New York Times  Bestseller Vi Keeland , comes a new, sexy  standalone  novel. Bennett Fox walked into my life on one hell of a crappy Monday morning. I was late for the first day at my new job--a job I'd now have to compete for even though I'd already worked  eight years  to earn it, because of an unexpected merger. While I lugged my belongings up to my new office, a meter maid wrote me a parking summons. She'd ticketed a long line of cars--except for the Audi parked in front of me, which happened to be the same make and model as mine. Annoyed, I decided to  regift  my ticket to the car that had evaded a fine. Chances were, the owner would pay it and be none the wiser. Except, I  accidentally  broke the windshield wiper while slipping the ticket onto the car's window. Seriously, my day couldn't get any worse. Things started to perk up when I ran into a gorgeous man in the eleva

BOOK EXPO 2018 REVIEW - SABINA

2018 was absolutely amazing ! Every year seriously they just get better and better with their book choices and authors to Book Expo. 2018 was again held in New York which makes me happy as its easily accessible again! Yay! I am looking forward to reading so many good books that I received. Especially A Curse So Dark and Lonely. Another book that I got (with hard work and lots of running) The Wicked King! Every year Book expo and Book con is like christmas. Although Book Con I believe could run a bit differently as there is just So many people, it is still a good time! Thank yu for holding an expo for books every year, us book nerds could not be more greatful!