Skip to main content

Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines

Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines

5 AMAZING STARS ! 

Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.

Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?



Abbi you did it again, and dear god did she do it right ! 

It is absolutely no secret that this is my favorite new adult series and just one of my favorite series in general! I remember first hearing about Fallen Too Far and being like oh my , christ on toast I have to read this and it was literally love at first sight with this series. The first two of the series (Fallen Too Far and Never Too Far) were absolutely amazing and this third installment to the series was no different! AHHH I just loved it from start to finish. I cried , I did I admit I cried like a little baby, I did not want this series to end but it was an awesome final book for Blaire&Rush.

Blaire is one of my favorite heroines ever, she's realistic, she thinks about things and has to be the sweetest but most normal main character ever and I LOVE HER ! Even though she has been dealt some shit cards in the past she has gotten through it and doesn't complain and accepts it unlike someone in the book (cough*Nan*cough). & I mean the girl carries around a gun ?! Like, I want to be her, she is just plain awesome. Especially after the last scene of this book?! AWESOMENESS. I felt like Blaire &Rush really matured in this book and finally seem to have their shit together which was great to see!



& Rush, oh dear hotness, Rush, I am at your feet, dear god I love this man. He's hot, treats Blaire like a princess, he's super alpha and protective, and he has a tongue ring, I know, he's perfect. Yes, he makes plenty of mistakes but it's to be expected but I just love the way he loves Blaire.

"I'm nothing like you. The woman I got pregnant happens to be my heart. I'll marry her and spend the rest of my life doing everything I can to make her smile." 

Also, the way he is with Blaire, her pregnancy, and then with the baby when he is born, just makes me swoon. There are no words for the emotions that were running through me the whole time I was reading. Sometimes he can be dumb and I just want to be like can't you just answer your phone once in a while you idiot!!!?

 I love their relationship , to me they are just perfect for each other and the sex, Wow?! It's the perfect mix of steam and love*Runs to take a cold cold shower* GAH !

As for the side characters , I absolutely love them, Abbi has a way of bringing to life the whole book including the them, I don't know if it is because she does spin-offs with them but I love them all and how she makes me just as interested in them than the main characters! I absolutely loved that we got a little glimpse of what is to come for Grant in his book, I was praying it is who I think it is during this whole book!  I don't want to say who the girl is but I am super excited! On the other hand I wanted to take Nan and just fucking choke that annoying thing to death, holy cheese balls , is she the most annoying person in all of book world or what?! 
In this book we meet Rushs' dad, Dean, I didn't expect to like him so much but I enjoyed him a lot , aside from him and Kiro being dirtbags he was a good person and not like I expected him to be since he is a "Rockstar God" which is a nice change of pace. 

 I will say I felt after the baby was born the story seemed a little rushed but it didn't hinder my rating or feelings about the book one bit. I also wish there was an official epilogue but I do understand that there will be spin off's of the book and it would be kind of hard to do that. So I will forgive ! HA !

**Also there is a song from this book and I wouldn't download it till you get to the part it is needed, I LOVED THIS SONG AND NOW HAVE LISTENED TO IT AT LEAST 40 plus times already - I know I am a weirdo. I will say I definitely don't picture Rush's voice like that in the beginning of the song but the song is beautiful and I love that I have something super permanent that I can always hear and think of one of my favorite love stories. 

Please if you have read the first two don't hesitate in reading this one - it truly is an amazing addition to the story by an amazing author (who which, I absolutely love ALL her books!)

I will miss you Rush&Blaire 



& if you haven't read the first two !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just RELEASED : A Beautiful Mistake by Ashlee Price

Surprise... I went in for surgery and woke up married...to my doctor! How did this happen to a rich playboy like me?  After all, I believe in lust, not love. Maybe I can use this mistake to my advantage. My generous donation to the hospital will help buy her the respect she craves from her stuck up bosses. And a fake marriage is just what I need to get my family off my back. A great idea until the unexpected happens... We're drawn to each other like magnets.  I didn't expect to feel this way. She's the complete package.  Gorgeous eyes. Stunning curves. Virgin lips. But nah, I can't give in. We have a simple agreement. One year. Then divorce. My perfect plan starts to fall apart when her controlling, desperate ex threatens her.  Screw that. In this world, I protect what's mine. I'll protect Marian, the baby growing inside her and will destroy anyone who gets in my way.

Upcoming read : We Shouldn't by Vi Keeland

NOW A  NEW YORK TIMES ,  USA TODAY  &  WALL STREET JOURNAL  BESTSELLER! From  #1  New York Times  Bestseller Vi Keeland , comes a new, sexy  standalone  novel. Bennett Fox walked into my life on one hell of a crappy Monday morning. I was late for the first day at my new job--a job I'd now have to compete for even though I'd already worked  eight years  to earn it, because of an unexpected merger. While I lugged my belongings up to my new office, a meter maid wrote me a parking summons. She'd ticketed a long line of cars--except for the Audi parked in front of me, which happened to be the same make and model as mine. Annoyed, I decided to  regift  my ticket to the car that had evaded a fine. Chances were, the owner would pay it and be none the wiser. Except, I  accidentally  broke the windshield wiper while slipping the ticket onto the car's window. Seriously, my day couldn't get any worse. Things started to perk up when I ran into a gorgeous man in the eleva

BOOK EXPO 2018 REVIEW - SABINA

2018 was absolutely amazing ! Every year seriously they just get better and better with their book choices and authors to Book Expo. 2018 was again held in New York which makes me happy as its easily accessible again! Yay! I am looking forward to reading so many good books that I received. Especially A Curse So Dark and Lonely. Another book that I got (with hard work and lots of running) The Wicked King! Every year Book expo and Book con is like christmas. Although Book Con I believe could run a bit differently as there is just So many people, it is still a good time! Thank yu for holding an expo for books every year, us book nerds could not be more greatful!