Skip to main content

Twisted Perfection By Abbi Glines


Twisted Perfection (Perfection #1) By Abbi Glines


4 1/2 STARS !


"Life outside of her house was a new experience for Della Sloane. The dark secrets of her past weren’t something she ever intended to share with anyone. They would never understand. No one would ever get close enough to find out. There was always a chance she’d go crazy sooner than they expected…

Woods Kerrington had never been one to be attracted to fragile females. They seemed like too much work. He wasn’t in it for the work just the pleasure. A night full of naughty fun had been exactly what was on his mind when he’d laid eyes on the hot little number that didn’t know how to pump gas and needed some help.

What he didn’t know was she was as fragile as they came. The carefree girl who spoke her mind and didn’t care what the world thought of her was more breakable than he could ever imagine…"

*Before I begin this is not a continuation from the too far series it is a spin off which means the "Too Far" series does have to be read before reading "Twisted Perfection" but if you have not read it yet GO READ IT NOW LIKE RIGHT NOW considering I'm absolutely obsessed with RUSH (on a not so normal level, Rush is like in my top 15 of all book boyfriends so you know that it's serious love right there).

Basically this story is about a girl who is kind of lost she spent her whole life a certain way and now she wants to live her life the way she never really could and OBVIOUSLY along the beginning of her journey she meets the lovely Woods! It's a brief "meeting" *cough cough* but then they come again a little while after (not too long after) and the story really begins !

Ahhhhhhhhh! Okay I loved loved this book! Woods Kerrington I freaking love you *fangirling hard core right now ! & I think I  love Abbi Glines more for creating the most amazing men in the world I mean I think Woods is officially in my top three book boyfriends (from just her stories) and considering she has quite a few books that's a whole lot of men to choose from. Jeez this woman makes me want to move to the south and find me an amazing southern boy!

This story was just amazing it made me sad ,happy, angry, concerned, & hot, yes definitely hot. Damn has Woods got the wood ;)

"You are mine. Do you hear me? You are mine, Della Sloane. I will take care of you. Nothing is taking you away from me. Nothing.”

Oh my and he's some crazy alpha jealous man!! Do you people not understand what this does to me?! I loved him in the Too Far series but I REALLY loved him in this! I mean did you READ that ???!

I really enjoyed Della also she kind of had two sides to her she was pretty normal especially for what she's been through and she was not afraid to go after what she wanted but on the other hand she was very broken from her past and definitely needed some help but she was aware of that and this made her character just feel so real.

There was obviously many issues and obstacles to get to where their relationship is at this point but they were definitely resolved quicker than most books which was so amazing because I'm sure you all feel my pain when sometimes it takes three friggen books to solve some of these relationship issues and you end up wanting to throw your book (or reading device) at the nearest brick wall. Thankfully she didn't have us wait around and see if Woods was finally going to stand up for himself and do what he wants for once in his life & when he did you just wanted to stand up and applaud him for kicking his fathers “dream” to the curb.

I also really enjoyed Della and Woods together as a couple as well they balanced each other out completely and in my mind I feel they would last a book lifetime.

Also this books has great supporting characters Glines really has them come to life in all her books and this one didn't disappoint! There were also some guest appearances from Bethy,Jace, and a few others from the "Too Far" series. Blaire also made an appearance once which I enjoyed, but it was very short which made me kind of upset but her and Rush will be having a third book due out late summer and which oh my god , I have never been so excited to hear that news!

*I will note this does have a second book coming out and although it does end on a cliffhanger , it isn't a “relationship” cliffhanger (thanks the heavens from above) it ends on a healthy spot for them right now so if you haven't bought it yet I say go go go go right now and read it and if you haven't read her other books go go go read them right now too cause she is jut so amazing!


ALSO - if you haven't read "Fallen Too Far" & the sequel "Never Too Far" you should definitely check them out !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just RELEASED : A Beautiful Mistake by Ashlee Price

Surprise... I went in for surgery and woke up married...to my doctor! How did this happen to a rich playboy like me?  After all, I believe in lust, not love. Maybe I can use this mistake to my advantage. My generous donation to the hospital will help buy her the respect she craves from her stuck up bosses. And a fake marriage is just what I need to get my family off my back. A great idea until the unexpected happens... We're drawn to each other like magnets.  I didn't expect to feel this way. She's the complete package.  Gorgeous eyes. Stunning curves. Virgin lips. But nah, I can't give in. We have a simple agreement. One year. Then divorce. My perfect plan starts to fall apart when her controlling, desperate ex threatens her.  Screw that. In this world, I protect what's mine. I'll protect Marian, the baby growing inside her and will destroy anyone who gets in my way.

Upcoming read : We Shouldn't by Vi Keeland

NOW A  NEW YORK TIMES ,  USA TODAY  &  WALL STREET JOURNAL  BESTSELLER! From  #1  New York Times  Bestseller Vi Keeland , comes a new, sexy  standalone  novel. Bennett Fox walked into my life on one hell of a crappy Monday morning. I was late for the first day at my new job--a job I'd now have to compete for even though I'd already worked  eight years  to earn it, because of an unexpected merger. While I lugged my belongings up to my new office, a meter maid wrote me a parking summons. She'd ticketed a long line of cars--except for the Audi parked in front of me, which happened to be the same make and model as mine. Annoyed, I decided to  regift  my ticket to the car that had evaded a fine. Chances were, the owner would pay it and be none the wiser. Except, I  accidentally  broke the windshield wiper while slipping the ticket onto the car's window. Seriously, my day couldn't get any worse. Things started to perk up when I ran into a gorgeous man in the eleva

BOOK EXPO 2018 REVIEW - SABINA

2018 was absolutely amazing ! Every year seriously they just get better and better with their book choices and authors to Book Expo. 2018 was again held in New York which makes me happy as its easily accessible again! Yay! I am looking forward to reading so many good books that I received. Especially A Curse So Dark and Lonely. Another book that I got (with hard work and lots of running) The Wicked King! Every year Book expo and Book con is like christmas. Although Book Con I believe could run a bit differently as there is just So many people, it is still a good time! Thank yu for holding an expo for books every year, us book nerds could not be more greatful!